Award winning inn where comfort and convenience come together in a historic setting. Located on 11 wooded and secluded acres on the edge of Boone. Quiet and secluded, yet easy and convenient walking distance (less than one mile) into downtown Boone with shopping, restaurants, and Appalachian State University. Enjoy the wrap around porch with rockers, tour the perennial flower gardens, stream and waterfall. Offering 6 recently updated rooms in the main house and one cottage, all with hardwood floors throughout. In 2021, the property was completely renovated adding electric vehicle charging, a solar canopy over half of the parking area and Tesla battery storage that allows the historic Inn to operate off the electrical grid for a majority of the day. A truly remarkable oasis only a few minutes walk from the Appalachian State campus and downtown!
- In room smart TVs and broadband access throughout the property
- Park-like setting with on-site waterfall, hiking and even a bear cave.
- Wrap around porch with rockers
- Dining and Living Room can host events up to 40 guests
- Outside venue can host events up to 100 guests
- Organic breakfast with fresh cage-free, organic eggs
- Complimentary coffee/tea Beer/Wine/Sodas/Lemonade or Cider
- Central Air Conditioning
- Hardwood floors
- Entire Property renovated in 2021
- Modern Keyless entry
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Covered Parking
- Plastic-free operations
- Historic barn and chicken house