- Dates: September 5, 2024 - September 8, 2024
- Recurrence: every day until September 8, 2024
- Presented By: Working Title Farm
- Location: Appalachian Theatre & Other Venues
- Address: 559 West King Street, Boone, NC 28607
- Price: See website for details
In September the music will come to the mountain.
The best, those who have written the hits, the songs you know, will come to the town where Doc Watson never leaves the corner of King and Depot, where if you listen, really listen, you can hear him play.
Antlers and Acorns: The Boone Songwriters Festival brings together the wordsmiths, the weavers of chords and sharps and flats, the storytellers, the prophets, and the liars. The town is the venue, the bars and restaurants, the cafes, and the stage. Fans of words and music will walk the streets from one welcoming door to the next to hear their favorite singer/songwriter tell the stories of their songs, where they came from, and where they went.
The festival has both free and ticketed events. Head to their website for a full schedule.