- Dates: May 4, 2021 - October 26, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday
- Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Presented By: King Street Farmers' Market
- Location: Intersection of West King Street and Poplar Grove Connector
- Address: 126 Poplar Grove Connector , Boone, NC 28607
- Phone: (828) 386-1537
- Price: Free
Boone's only weekday downtown farmers' market!
The King Street Farmers' Market features a wide variety of fresh produce, meats, eggs, flowers, value-added goods and so much more!
The market will be held outdoors every Tuesday at the intersection of W. King Street and Poplar Grove Connector, where vendor stalls will be at least 10 feet from one another and positioned to encourage one flow of traffic. They are asking customers to wear masks, utilize mobile hand-washing stations, follow the posted guidelines for social distancing, not handle products on vendor tables, and bring touchless forms of payment if at all possible.