Trout Lake Bird Walks
- Dates: August 26, 2020 - October 14, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Time: 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Presented By: High Country Audubon Society
- Location: Trout Lake
- Address: Old Shulls Mill Rd., Blowing Rock, NC 28605
- Price: Free, donations to the High Country Audubon Society accepted
Join the High Country Audubon Society in the parking lot on Shulls Mill Road to bird the paved entrance road (usually the most productive area). Masks will be worn and all social distancing guideines will be observed.
Photo by Leila Boujnane on Unsplash.