Trail to Victory: The Story of Kings Mountain
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Dates: October 2, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Presented By: Southern Appalachian Historical Association
- Location: Hickory Ridge History Museum in the Daniel Boone Park
- Address: 591 Horn in the West Drive, P.O. Box 295, Boone, NC 28607
- Phone: (828) 264-2120
- Price: $10 for Adults, $7 for Kids 5 - 12
Walk back to 1780 as the battle of Kings Mountain is recreated at Hickory Ridge History Museum. Explore a British settlement and see demonstrations throughout the event.
This is perfect for students, families, history buffs, or people who would love to learn about our North Carolina history and heritage.
Contact: Marrena Greer
Phone: (828) 264-2120