- Dates: October 2, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Presented By: Southern Appalachian Historical Association
- Location: Hickory Ridge History Museum in the Daniel Boone Park
- Address: 591 Horn in the West Drive, P.O. Box 295, Boone, NC 28607
- Phone: (828) 264-2120
- Price: $10 for Adults, $7 for Kids 5 - 12
Walk back to 1780 as the battle of Kings Mountain is recreated at Hickory Ridge History Museum. Explore a British settlement and see demonstrations throughout the event.
This is perfect for students, families, history buffs, or people who would love to learn about our North Carolina history and heritage.