- Dates: June 19, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Presented By: Southern Appalachian Historical Association
- Location: Hickory Ridge History Museum in the Daniel Boone Park
- Address: 591 Horn in the West Drive, P.O. Box 295, Boone, NC 28607
- Phone: (828) 264-2120
- Price: $10 for Adults, $7 for Kids 5 - 12
Learn what crafts and activities settlers in the North American backcountry would have been doing during the summer months. See craft demonstrations like spinning and weaving, or try food and drinks prepared in the same fashion as the settlers of the 1700's.
This is perfect for students, families, history buffs, or people who would love to learn about our North Carolina history and heritage.