Dracula at the Hickory Ridge History Museum
- Dates: October 29, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Presented By: Blue Ridge Theatre and the Southern Appalachian Historical Association
- Location: Hickory Ridge History Museum
- Address: 591 Horn in the West Drive, P.O. Box 295, Boone, NC 28607
- Phone: (828) 264-2120
- Price: TBD
Head to Daniel Boone Park to see a live outdoor adaptation of Orson Welles' Mercury Theater Radio Broadcast of Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Bring blankets and chairs, grab some popcorn and prepare to be entranced by one of the most-published stories of all time, surrounded by the historic cabins at Hickory Ridge History Museum.