Daniel Boone – A Long Hunter & More
- Dates: September 18, 2021
- Time: 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Presented By: Southern Appalachian Historical Association
- Location: Hickory Ridge History Museum
- Address: 591 Horn in the West Drive, P.O. Box 295, Boone, NC 28607
- Phone: (828) 264-2120
- Price: $10 Adults/$7 Children | Two Presentations - 11:30am & 1pm
Learn more about Daniel Boone from his direct descendant, Robert Alvin Crum, who is a writer, public speaker, and visual artist. He tells the stories about his Boone and Bryan ancestors living in North Carolina in the eighteenth century.
Mr. Crum will do two presentations, at 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM about his direct ancestor Daniel Boone. The topic of discussion is “Daniel Boone – A Long Hunter & More.” These presentations takes place during the museum’s “Fall High Country Rendezvous”, featuring Open Hearth Cooking, Tavern Talks, and a Long Hunter Camp, which runs from 10 AM to 2 PM!