Bodenheimer Drive, Boone, NC 28607
- Dates: 6/2/2023, 6/4/2023, 6/8/2023, 6/10/2023, 6/11/2023, 6/13/2023, 6/16/2023, 6/18/2023, 6/20/2023, 6/23/2023, 6/25/2023, 6/27/2023, 6/29/2023, 7/1/2023, 7/4/2023, 7/7/2023, 7/9/2023, 7/12/2023, 7/14/2023, 7/16/2023, 7/17/2023, 7/20/2023, 7/22/2023, 7/23/2023, 7/28/2023, 7/31/2023, 8/1/2023, 8/3/2023, 8/5/2023
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Presented By: Boone Bigfoots Summer Baseball
- Location: Jim and Bettie Smith Stadium
- Address: Bodenheimer Drive, Boone, NC 28607
- Price: General Admission $8.5 for Adults, $5 for Children - See website for more options
Cheer on the Boone Bigfoots as they play summer baseball as a part of the Coastal Plain League at Appalachian State University's beautiful Beaver Field at Jim and Bettie Smith Stadium.
Please note: Sunday Games always start at 4 pm, and all other home games start at 6:30 pm. Buy tickets and see the full schedule at the website linked above. The schedule is subject to change, check the Bigfoots Instagram page for any weather updates.
TRAFFIC ALERT - Bodenheimer Road will be under construction during the season. Continue on Rivers Street (which will turn into Poplar Grove Rd.) and turn onto Feids Way to access the Baseball Stadium parking. Sidewalks will remain open to pedestrians.