Artists in Residence at Edgewood Cottage
- Dates: May 29, 2021 - September 25, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Presented By: Blowing Rock Historical Society
- Location: Edgewood Cottage
- Address: 1036 Main Street and Ginny Stevens Lane, Next to Blowing Rock Art and History Museum, Blowing Rock, NC 28607
- Price: Free
Artists in Residence at Edgewood Cottage begins May 29 and goes through September 19.
Visit the gallery inside Edgewood Cottage, see free art shows, and purchase pieces directly from the artists. New artists arrive each Monday.
Edgewood Cottage, built in 1890, is the former home of American artist Elliott Dangerfield. It is transformed into an art gallery that hosts and supports artists each summer during Artists in Residence.