604 West King Street, Boone, NC 28607
- Dates: September 5, 2022 - September 11, 2022
- Recurrence: every day until September 11, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Presented By: Working Title Farm
- Location: Various Venues in Boone
- Address: 604 West King Street, Boone, NC 28607
- Price: See website for details
In September, 2022, the music will come to the mountain.
The best, those who have written the hits, the songs you know, will come to the town where Doc Watson never leaves the corner of King and Depot, where if you listen, really listen, you can hear him play.
Antlers and Acorns: The Boone Songwriters Festival brings together the wordsmiths, the weavers of chords and sharps and flats, the storytellers, the prophets, the liars. The town itself is the venue, the bars and restaurants and cafes and theatre the stage. Fans of words and music will walk the streets from one welcoming door to the next to hear their favorite singer/songwriter tell the stories of their songs, where they came from, where they went. It’s an intimate encounter, a weekend in the mountains, a walk in the woods.